Re: [pygame] pygame Macosx

On Saturday, August 31, 2002, at 11:16 AM, Korruptor wrote:

> I just downloaded the latest SDL_*-devel.pkg files, added sdl-config
> (/usr/local/bin) to my path and Pygame has just
hmm i put my sdl-config in the folder and i get this error when I run
setup.py
No Arguments Given, Perform Default Install? [Y/n]y

WARNING, No "Setup" File Exists, Running "config.py"
Using Darwin configuration...

calling "sdl-config"
sh: sdl-config: command not found
Found SDL version:
Cannot locate command, "sdl-config". Default SDL compile
flags have been used, which will likely require a little editing.

Thanks,
Ben