Re: [pygame] pygame Macosx

> hmm i put my sdl-config in the folder and i get this error when I run
> setup.py

There's no need to move sdl-config.

Edit the file .tcshrc in your home folder and add:

setenv PATH
/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/bin/:/usr/sbin:/bin:/sbin/:.:..

Start up a new terminal (to get the new settings) and type
"sdl-config", you should get the little "usage" message. If this is
working then you can recompile Pygame as per the instructions.

Everything works with no errors and no edits to "setup.py" on my
machine (OS X 10.2) using SDL-devel-1.2.4.pkg (Mac OS X developer
distro from the libsdl site) and the latest SDL_image, TTF and smpeg
packages.

I do have to admit, this *is* the first time I've ever been able to
compile Pygame under OS X, purely as I'm a monkey when it comes to CLI
based compilation. If I can do it, anyone can... :-)