[pygame] more opengl

hi all

sorry this is a bit off topic i guess.
i am trying out the glcanvas from wxPython to display openGL graphics
but i cannot find some simple example or some tutorial about this
especific issue. I tried out the example from wxpython demo but i am
totally unable to extract the code from there and run it outside the
demo application.

I have been learning opengl using a GLUT window and events and this
seems to be different.

So far I manage to create a frame with a ogl canvas inside and i can
change the backg color but i cannot get much further ....
also i dont understand how to init the glcanvas class as there is a
parameter called 'attribList' but its not explained either on the
wxWidgets help. Obviously once again i am doing sthg wrong :-)

I already asked in the wxpython list but they dont seem to be very interested on this.

thanks once again

--
enrike