Re: [pygame] Segmentation fault in pygame.mixer

On Thu, 2005-07-28 at 10:34 -0300, Rudá Moura wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I don't know if it is a know issue (or I'm doing something wrong!), but
> I'm getting segmentation fault
> in pygame.mixer whenever I do a init(), quit() and exit from Python
> interpreter, like:

Hi, i have more on this subject...

I've commented out "PyGame_RegisterQuit(autoquit);" in function
autoinit() (file mixer.c) and then the segmentation fault stopped.
I guess it's something about not openning /dev/dsp (because it's absent
in the device) and then registering autoquit() in the wrong place. What
do you guys and girls think about it?

But what amazes me is that it only crashes in ARM, I have the same
packages version for i386 and nothing wrong happens.

Cheers!