Re: [pygame] Python game challenge: libraries updated

On Tue, 2 Aug 2005 10:24 pm, Simon Wittber wrote:
> On 8/2/05, Richard Jones <richardjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Tue, 2 Aug 2005 05:28 pm, Sami Hangaslammi wrote:
> > > Hmm, I also have my own collection of pygame utilities
> > > (http://www.pygame.org/projects/9/103/), so if it's not too late
> > > already, could it be included as well?
> >
> > Added, though with some reservation as it really could use some
> > documentation to be considered useful to others...
>
> Does this mean the list is an exclusive set of libraries, which are
> the only allowed libraries for the compo?

No, not at all. But if you do know of a library, then it'd be really nice if
the other competitors could know about it too.

I was just hesitant *promoting* the library under the circumstances. Sami's
working on the docs though, which is a Good Thing :)

    Richard