Re: [pygame] pygame 1.7.1rc3 released. Final before 1.7.1 is out.

Hey Matthias,

I tried it out your change on windows, and have applied it to cvs.

Normally I would not apply something like this just before release.
However, you did send the patch ages ago.  Also the code does not have
much chance of failing since the code does not get executed normaly
unless you turn on : pygame.event.set_allowed(SYSWMEVENT).  Also I put
an #ifdef WIN32 around it, so that on other platforms it will not get
compiled in at all.

It tested out ok when I ran it inside examples/eventlist.py too.

Giving access to the system event data in *nix will wait for a later
release because it requires more testing and thought.

Cheers.