Re: [pygame] pygame 1.7.1rc3 released. Final before 1.7.1 is out.

Rene Dudfield wrote:
I tried it out your change on windows, and have applied it to cvs.

Thanks! :)

Giving access to the system event data in *nix will wait for a later
release because it requires more testing and thought.

Yes, wrapping the XEvent stuff looked more complex to me...
But so far, I was only using the SpaceMouse and tablet under Windows, so that I'm currently not in dire need of accessing system events under Linux et al.

By the way, the rc4 binary you posted in your other mail can't be downloaded because permission to read the file is denied.

- Matthias -