[pygame] pyweek: okay to plan ahead?

So...

How much up front planning and design is allowed with PyWeek? I know we can't write any actual code, but is it okay to have a written plan for building a game around an
arbitrary theme?

For example, the title would be something like
a plan for making top down, tile based games with physics and include notes for how to combine
tools like pgu and pyODE... There wouldn't be any
actual code, but there would be links about where
to look, etc...

I'm potentially going to have a large number of people on my team, many of whom are newbies, and
I'd like to get everyone up to speed with the general idea and come up with a project plan
gantt chart so everyone knows how they fit in
up front.

Sincerely,

Michal J Wallace
Sabren Enterprises, Inc.