Re: [pygame] pyweek: okay to plan ahead?

On Thu, 4 Aug 2005 11:02 am, Michal Wallace wrote:
> How much up front planning and design
> is allowed with PyWeek? I know we can't write
> any actual code, but is it okay to have a
> written plan for building a game around an
> arbitrary theme?

That seems reasonable to me. People who have previously either written a game
or competed as a team (or both) will already have this kind of plan. Some of
them might even have transferred it out of their head ;)

It would actually be quite brilliant if you could share your generic plan with
everyone... preferrably before the comp. And if it was in a wiki, others
could contribute... ooh, this sounds like a cooler and cooler idea
actually...

I'd be happy to host a wiki for this purpose...

    Richard