Re: [pygame] Rockhunt

Thanks.

From your tilevid doccos, it looks close enough to my own stuff to
integrate into my stuff.  I have a question for you, though, is there
currently a way in your system to switch between editor and live
gameplay?

That's the main reason I'm even building my own (along with unit
testing integration), as opposed to licensing someone else's work.

--
Andrew Ulysses Baker
"failrate"