Re: [pygame] Not all buttons are created equal...

On Wed, 2005-08-24 at 02:24 -0500, Terry Hancock wrote:
> Unlike the first 5, these buttons repeatedly generate
> JOYBUTTONDOWN and JOYBUTTONUP events

This isn't coming from Pygame, and I'm sure SDL doesn't add extra
joystick events. Are you running on Windows, Linux, or Mac? Is there
some other program (with perhaps less layers of librarys) that can show
you what the joystick is doing?

I'm suspecting its something in the hardware or driver. But I don't have
much experience with this sort of problem either.