Re: [pygame] how to blit a Surface to screen with OPENGLBLIT arg?

flya flya wrote:

I want use pyopengle to render some 3d effects, but I also need to
blit some normal Surface to screen before redering 3d object.
my code like these:

The short answer is to use your surfaces to create textures in OpenGL, and then map them to quads and draw them in 3D. The long answer is that you pick up the OpenGL Redbook, walk through those NeHe tutorials that have been translated into python, and perhaps take a look at how some other projects use it.

-Jasper