[pygame] ocempgui question

I decided to use a gui package that is mentioned in the wiki for some things like a window that you can move around and display variable information for debugging purposes. I need a file dialog too. So I took a look at the two mentioned and thought ocempgui looked promising.

However i'm having trouble figuring out how to get any of the widgets to render to my screen. In all the examples that are in the manual they use a Renderer class to create the screen and draw to and do the main game loop. I want to integrate into my already existing code and game loop. I hope someone has used it before and could give me an example please.

Thank you,

Ryan