Re: [pygame] ocempgui question

Ryan Charpentier wrote:
> However i'm having trouble figuring out how to get any of the widgets to
> render to my screen. In all the examples that are in the manual they use
> a Renderer class to create the screen and draw to and do the main game
> loop. I want to integrate into my already existing code and game loop. I
> hope someone has used it before and could give me an example please.

The following page has source code which integrates the various Pygame
GUIs with already-made event loops. Basically, it boils down to
sending the GUI every pygame event, and drawing the GUI to the screen
once every frame. I found this very useful when I was exploring the
GUIs of pygame.

http://pitchersduel.iuplog.com/default.asp?item=173507

Ethan