Re: [pygame] ocempgui question

The following page has source code which integrates the various Pygame
GUIs with already-made event loops. Basically, it boils down to
sending the GUI every pygame event, and drawing the GUI to the screen
once every frame. I found this very useful when I was exploring the
GUIs of pygame.

http://pitchersduel.iuplog.com/default.asp?item=173507

The code examples on that page do not work with the latest Ocemp, due to changes in
the Ocemp GUI API.   You can get  the version 0.1 code, which works well, and the examples will help you,
or check the manual for the latest Ocemp.  Try searching for 'distribute_events' in the manual pdf.

David
pitchersduel blogger.

Ethan

--
dkeeney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pitcher's Duel -> pitchersduel.python-hosting.com