Re: [pygame] Bltting numerous lines of text easily

Hey, Joe!
I did a program that scrolls text; maybe you can steal some code:
http://gogo.bluedynamics.com/gogo/shared/GoTxtScroll/
The program was designed to display a given text in a *distinct* amount
of time (more text -> faster output) but you can hopefully adapt it to
your needs...
Regards,
Gogo.