[pygame] PyWeek #3 in September! -- REPOST

[sorry if this ends up coming through twice - I sent the original message on
Friday and haven't see it on the list yet]

PyWeek 3 is coming up. I've scheduled it for the first week of September. The
exact dates are 00:00UTC Sunday 3rd September to 00:00UTC Sunday 10th
September.

REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN

Visit the PyWeek website to sign up:

  http://www.pyweek.org/

THE PYWEEK CHALLENGE:

- Invites all Python programmers to write a game in one week from scratch
  either as an individual or in a team,
- Is intended to be challenging and fun,
- Will hopefully increase the public body of python game tools, code and
  expertise,
- Will let a lot of people actually finish a game, and
- May inspire new projects (with ready made teams!)

Entries must be developed during the challenge, and must incorporate some
theme decided at the start of the challenge. The rules for the challenge are
at:

  http://media.pyweek.org/static/rules.html

    Richard
--