Re: [pygame] Pygame website suggestions

That would be cool.  I might be up for doing that once we have a somewhat longer list of blogs.

http://www.pygame.org/wiki/rsslinks

So far, all we've got is the pygame news, pygame projects, illume's blog, and pitcher's deul blog.  If you (or anyone else) knows of any others, please add them, as I'd like to read them myself!

Thanks!
Phil

Simon Wittber <simonwittber@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm sure someone has already suggested this, but I'll put my hand up
for a small section which aggregates atom + rss feeds from pygamer
blogs.

-Sw.