Re: [pygame] Pygame website suggestions

Could we please have persistent login cookies? I keep forgetting to log in (as
do other prominent pygame people <wink>) and thus wiki edits are coming up as
Anonymous.

Also, could the wiki recentchanges list please link to the *exposed* version
of the page *OR* could reversion actions please be put in the recentchanges
list. I've gone to revert the "About" page fubar'ing a few times now.
Clicking from recentchanges brings up the broken version, but going ot the
history indicates it's been reverted. Clicking on View confirms that.

    Richard