Re: [pygame] Pygame website suggestions

Phil Hassey wrote:
Sure, I've added those to my TODO, along with your request for comment moderation. I'll be doing a web site update along with the upcoming pygame 1.8 release, (as I'm doing some maint to the documentation html+css then.) I'll probably get most of these items at that time as well.

Do you think 1.8 will be out for Pyweek? I know it's probably most important to you two
(Richard runs pyweek and Phil always competes)
so what's the lowdown? I asked this question in this mailing list earlier and no one replied.
Why didn't anyone reply? Was the question annoying? Did you not notice it?
Did it not go through at all?
Thanks,
-Luke
Phil

*/Richard Jones <richardjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>/* wrote:

    Could we please have persistent login cookies? I keep forgetting
    to log in (as
    do other prominent pygame people ) and thus wiki edits are coming
    up as
    Anonymous.

    Also, could the wiki recentchanges list please link to the
    *exposed* version
    of the page *OR* could reversion actions please be put in the
    recentchanges
    list. I've gone to revert the "About" page fubar'ing a few times now.
    Clicking from recentchanges brings up the broken version, but
    going ot the
    history indicates it's been reverted. Clicking on View confirms that.

Richard

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman1/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com> to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.