[pygame] new pygameC or pygame.

Since pygame ctypes is planned to become the new pygame, I am forced
to start a new pygame project based on the current pygame code.

The major issue I see with pygame ctypes being called the 'pygame'
module is that it will cause a lot of confusion.  Do I have pygame
installed or pygame installed?  If the name conflict is not resolved
then different distributions will do the naming for us leading to even
more confusion.  As time goes on there will be even more confusion
with the different apis, and different performance
characteristics(some games will run too slowly with pygame ctypes
since certain functionality is not fast enough).

Other than confusion it makes it impossible to install both of the
modules at once without leading to breakage.

I think the best option would be to call the pygame ctypes module
pygamectypes or something similar.  By keeping the module name as
pygame you are doing a lot of damage to users.

If you will not change the name to something other than pygame, I
think the best option for users will be to rename pygame as pygamec or
something else.  This will still lead to a lot of confusion, and
broken games.  However it will be a lot better than having both of the
modules named pygame.

Since the beginning I have said that I would continue pygame because
of the benefits it offers.  By using the same module name, it is not
possible for the both of them to exist peacefully together.  Please
consider the current pygame, and its users in the future.