Re: [pygame] Pygame-ctypes 0.08

Lenard Lindstrom wrote:

On 21 Aug 2006 at 12:21, Alex Holkner wrote:

Thanks, fixed in r937.

This must be getting annoying, but I have yet another bug. The

Not at all, you have some great test cases.

following program should display a red square, but gives me a blue one instead. Apparently the red and blue color channels are switched.

Bug occurs only on 24-bit display. This case fixed in r939. There are several other portions of code that assume RGB instead of BGR layout of 24-bit surfaces, I will get around to correcting these soon.

Thanks
Alex.