Re: [pygame] Pygame-ctypes 0.08

Lenard Lindstrom wrote:
On 19 Aug 2006 at 12:21, Alex Holkner wrote:

Hi, sorry to announce-spam the list :-)

Pygame-ctypes 0.08 is up now at http://www.pygame.org/ctypes. This one is friendlier to Windows and Mac users, but is otherwise mostly bug fixes since the previous version.

There's a good chance it's still not compatible enough with Pygame to run all games. This is the last week of Google Summer of Code, so now would be a good time to test your own games against Pygame-ctypes and get back to me with a list of bugs and suggestions.
I ran a few of the tests in the various directories that came with pygame-ctypes. some of them had a problem
when I was using pygame-ctypes 0.07 but when I used 0.08 they all worked fine.
I got the latest dlls of all the packages, put them in C:\SDL and added that path to the
PATH environment variable. It worked :) however, I couldn't find a binary of SDL_Sound
so I ended up installing glTron and stealing the binary from that.
It worked okay but I don't know what version it is.
Some of the other binaries included with glTron were pretty old, so I bet that
SDL_Sound I'm using isn't the newest version.
Do you know somewhere I could get the binaries?
I can set up Visual Studio 6.0 and try to compile myself, but I
was hoping I wouldn't have to.
Are you going to maintain the code after SoC is up?