Re: [pygame] Pygame-ctypes 0.08

On 19 Aug 2006 at 12:21, Alex Holkner wrote:

> Hi, sorry to announce-spam the list :-)
>
> Pygame-ctypes 0.08 is up now at http://www.pygame.org/ctypes.  This one
> is friendlier to Windows and Mac users, but is otherwise mostly bug
> fixes since the previous version.
>
> There's a good chance it's still not compatible enough with Pygame to
> run all games.  This is the last week of Google Summer of Code, so now
> would be a good time to test your own games against Pygame-ctypes and
> get back to me with a list of bugs and suggestions.

The following:

    event = pygame.event.poll()

raises this exception:

  File "C:\prg\pygame-ctypes-0.08\pygame\event.py", line 168, in poll
    return Event(0, sdl_event=event, keep_userdata=True)
  File "C:\prg\pygame-ctypes-0.08\pygame\event.py", line 455, in
__init__
    if uevent.code == _USEROBJECT_CHECK1 and \
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'value'

Lenard Lindstrom
<len-l@xxxxxxxxx>