Re: [pygame] Menu class

I.zzet Aykut KOÇAK wrote:
Hi all,

I need a Menu class implemented with pygame graphics features. Could any one suggest some references about this.

What sort of menu? There are several Graphical User Interface packages available for Pygame, offering buttons, text displays and similar "widgets." Your best bets are probably PGU and OcempGUI, which I think are available on Pygame's site. I've also got a little system called Driftwood, which is available as part of the source of
http://kschnee.xepher.net/DarkSide_Source.zip .

Kris