Re: [pygame] "DarkSide" Demo

Adam Kelly wrote:
On 8/8/06, Kris Schnee <kschnee@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
kschnee.xepher.net/darkside_demo.zip
Here is a playable demo of a game, "DarkSide," about 4 MB. Months ago I
released a text-based game showing off the mechanics of a game where you
try to take over the city with a squad of homemade robots. This is the
graphical version.

It's playable, but has bad "production values." I'd like to know how to
improve, so any advice and criticism would be helpful.

Do you have a python source version for us non-Windows users?

kschnee.xepher.net/DarkSide_Source.zip

Not to be confused with Half-Life: Source.

I don't much mind releasing my source code for this particular project, especially since it contains the latest version of my "Driftwood" interface code, but there are things I want to show off without giving away my code. How do I do that other than Py2EXE?

Kris