Re: [pygame] PyOpenGLClasses

James Hofmann wrote:
"while count<100:". Should presumably be "while
count < 100:".

That's a really odd edge-case error in the wiki code, but it's fixed now. "count<100" was my original lazily-typed code.

Hey, Wiki editors -- can you please fix that bug? It's something that could cause widespread problems.

First of all, I never test this stuff within IDLE
because its crash behavior sucks. I always use a
command prompt or shell script. Tell me what OS you're
running since I've only tested this on Win98. Do other
demos in the OpenGL library work? Is foo.bmp
32x32x24-bit? (if it's different, it shouldn't
crash..I just tried it like that) What desktop
resolution/bit-depth are you using?

Will check before my laptop battery runs out... It's a 32x32 image, listed as 8 bits per channel, so presumably 24 (no alpha in BMPs, right?). This is on WinXP, freshly reinstalled after a HD crash/replacement, with all but the very newest patches. Can't try the other OpenGL demos at the moment -- later.

Are you sure it's actually showing anything, or if
that's leftover from the last time it ran?

Pretty sure it's new since Python crashed completely each time.

Kris