Re: [pygame] Level editing thoughts

I do a half-baked version of this in Simpleton, as well.  My record and playback/networking vector storage is the same as my sequencing/pathing vector storage, and I use the same serialization/deserialization routines for save games, map files, and map state files (i.e., saves the state of a map when you go to another map).  As long  as you keep things consistent, it works a treat.  Just hit tab to enter edit mode, do stuff, test it, tweak it, test it, play, save.  :D
--
Andrew Ulysses Baker
"failrate"