Re: [pygame] PyGame on Palm?

On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 20:06:57 +1000
"Jonathan McLean" <unteer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I believe the short, practical answer would be no.  I do not believe
> there is currently any python that is capable of being run on Palm OS.
>  A port named Pippy was attempted for Python 1.5.2, but I believe all
> work has been canned on that.  Any one elses' clarification would be
> greatly appreciated.

I've seen a port of Python 2.3 compiled for PalmOS 5, but I've never tried
it.  IIRC it didn't have any GUI stuff and was therefore basically useless.

Google finds Pippy (not maintained since 2002) and this message about
Python 2.3 port with a broken link:
http://itconnection.ru/pipermail/zopyrus/2005-April/078617.html

Marius Gedminas
--
He who sacrifices functionality for ease of use
Loses both and deserves neither