Re: [pygame] Select a File...

Ian Mallett wrote:
I've got the basic file opener window, but it launches from a panel with a button on it just as in the demo. I've tried various things to only have the filedialog, but it always crashes. Same for the the save window.
Ian
So why are you asking us on the Pygame list instead of the wxPython list?
Since you're not asking anything about playing audio with Pygame, I think you'd get more help in their list.
Or, at least, the pool of people who may answer your question is greater.
-Luke