Re: [pygame] Select a File...

There's a wxPython list?  I'll ask this question there then.

On 8/1/07, Luke Paireepinart <rabidpoobear@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:
Ian Mallett wrote:
> I've got the basic file opener window, but it launches from a panel
> with a button on it just as in the demo.  I've tried various things to
> only have the filedialog, but it always crashes.  Same for the the
> save window.
> Ian
So why are you asking us on the Pygame list instead of the wxPython list?
Since you're not asking anything about playing audio with Pygame, I
think you'd get more help in their list.
Or, at least, the pool of people who may answer your question is greater.
-Luke