Re: [pygame] pygame- Installing pygame on suse linux from source

Jason,

In order to make python scripts executable, put a line like this at the
top of the file:

#!/usr/bin/env python

You can also call it directly, like this:

#!/usr/bin/python

For your sdl-dev problem, run 'sdl-config --cflags' from the command
line.  There should be an option printed which says '-I/usr/include/SDL'
 though the path may be slightly different.  Try to see if the header
file is there by doing an 'ls -l /usr/include/SDL/SDL.h' (substituting
the path returned in the previous command if it was different).  If
either of these steps don't work, that means that your sdl-dev package
is not installed.

Richard