Re: [pygame] A way of telling time?

Joseph Quigley wrote:
Hi,
I'm using PGU and Pygame and would like to fairly accurately calculate when 1 second has passed. What is the best way of doing this?
Thanks,
Joe
The pygame.time module is probably what you're looking for.
Do you want to wait for a second, or do you want to be able to determine the progression of time?
Because if the latter, you could probably use the builtin time module.
However, I bet Pygame's waits are more accurate than time.sleep.
-Luke