Re: [pygame] A way of telling time?

Hi,
I just dug fairly deep and discovered pygame.time.set_timer(), but it looks like I can only have 2 events at one time. This might work for the simulation game I'm working on, but yes, I would like to determine the progression of time. Oh, I should probably mention that one of my needs is a countdown timer that starts at 365 seconds and stops at 0.
Thanks for your reply,
Joe

On 8/5/07, Luke Paireepinart <rabidpoobear@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Joseph Quigley wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm using PGU and Pygame and would like to fairly accurately calculate
> when 1 second has passed. What is the best way of doing this?
> Thanks,
> Joe
The pygame.time module is probably what you're looking for.
Do you want to wait for a second, or do you want to be able to determine
the progression of time?
Because if the latter, you could probably use the builtin time module.
However, I bet Pygame's waits are more accurate than time.sleep.
-Luke

--
All Your Base Are Belong To Us!!! chown -r us ./base

"After three days without programming, life becomes meaningless.'' -- Tao of Programming Book 2