Re: [pygame] Reverse Compiling

On 8/7/07, Luke Paireepinart <rabidpoobear@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ian Mallett wrote:
> Hi,
> I was backing up my files onto a CD when I ironically deleted an
> original .py file for a module leaving the .pyc version.
I don't really see how this is ironic.
I was trying to prevent data loss, but I instigated it.
>   My question here, is can you reverse compile it?  I want to make
> some changes.
You can, but I hear it doesn't produce very manageable code.
What was the file you deleted?
-Luke
It was a submodule I made, and I didn't want to reconstruct it.  How do you?

(Incidentally, I found the file -- Vista renamed it to "New Text Document.txt" and I nearly deleted it).

Thanks, Ian