Re: [pygame] Reverse Compiling

On 8/7/07, Greg Ewing <greg.ewing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ian Mallett wrote:
> (Incidentally, I found the file -- Vista renamed it to "New Text
> Document.txt" and I nearly deleted it).

Vista helpfully renames files for you when you
didn't ask it to?

So far as I can tell, only in special cases -- like if you're copying 3/4GB of python project data to a CD.  If one of the .py or .pyw files is open in IDLE, it renames it to "New Text Document.txt " when you save and quit...  ...at least that's what it did to me.

The ways of Microsoft are wondrous strange...

All hail king Linux! (or Mac) except .exe files don't run...

--
Greg

Ian

Google should make its own OS.  That would be cool.