Re: [pygame] No Enter?

You could use the <br> tag for only a newline

On 8/11/07, Simon Oberhammer <simon.oberhammer@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:
you have to enter html-code. so to get paragraphs, but every paragraph between <p> tags, like so:

On 8/11/07, Ian Mallett <geometrian@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
  On pygame.org when you add a project, I can't seem to get enter to work.  For example, click on my release "World 1.0.0".  It appears as a single paragraph.  I put in enters.  If I edit it, it shows them again.  I want my newlines!
Ian