Re: [pygame] Super Mario like game(s)

Andre Roberge wrote:
I was wondering if people were aware of decent examples of such game, perhaps done during the week-long pygame challenges,

Well, there's my PyWeek 3 entry "Sneak", which is a platform
type game, although it's more of a screen-switcher than a
side-scroller.

Not sure I'd recommend she look at the code, though, as it's
quite hairy in many places and may not really be suitable as
a tutorial on how to write such things...

University of Canterbury,	   | Carpe post meridiem!          	  |
Christchurch, New Zealand	   | (I'm not a morning person.)          |
greg.ewing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx	   +--------------------------------------+