Re: [pygame] Super Mario like game(s)

Thanks Kevin, Dave and kschnee for your suggestions so far.

If my daughter keeps up her interest and we do manage to make a game, I'll do my best to write a tutorial - probably documenting stuff as we go along.

Now, if only Pygame were available for Python 2.5 on the mac...  I guess we'll do this on Windows...

André