Re: [BUG] Re: [pygame] Windows, Pygame and FreeSans?

Hi,

I think they're different versions...
Can you please try this prerelease of pygame 1.8 and see if it does
the same thing?
http://rene.f0o.com/~rene/stuff/pygame-1.8.0rc3.win32-py2.5.exe

NOTE: probably best to remove your site-packages/pygame directory when
you want to remove this, and then install the other pygame version
again later - since this pygame has some bugs.

Cheers,