Re: [BUG] Re: [pygame] Windows, Pygame and FreeSans?

Thanks for testing it out :)

There's not many bugs that I know of left to fix.  There's been heaps
of bug fixes and improvements in the underlying libraries too since
the last pygame release on windows.  Like the freetype bug you found.
So there overall it should be a lot higher quality release than the
last one - especially on windows.

But we need to do a bunch more testing still.  It'd be great if we had
100x more unittests... but I don't think that'll happen any time soon.

Here's the last update with what we have left to do.
http://renesd.blogspot.com/2007/08/pygame-weekly-mini-sprint-20070815.html

Maybe in a couple of weeks we'll release some more setup files to test with.

Cheers,