Re: [pygame] pygame glossary... please add to it.

cool.  Those are good ones.

I guess the goal is a traditional glossary.  here's one definition I
found which seems good:

"Short list of words related to a specific topic, with brief
definitions, arranged alphabetically and often placed at the end of a
book."

Links to pygame documentation on parts would be good, rather than
external links.  If each part needs it's own wiki page with a longer
description, then that would be good to add.  I guess links to
Wikipedia would be ok too.

But the main focus should be short descriptions of weird terms.

I tried a few different ways of using html, but I think your layout
was better.  I don't know of an easier way of making paragraphs.