Re: [pygame] Status of PyGame on Windows Vista

Hello,

I don't have vista to test either...  Does anyone know how to get
cheap/free non pirated versions of Vista for pygame development?

I think it's likely a newer SDL will solve any problems you have.  So
when the next pygame rc release comes out (probably in a week or so),
then try and get it tested on vista some how.  Or try compiling pygame
yourself.

Cheers,