Re: [pygame] [BUG] SRCALPHA - unexpected behaviour.

ah, yep.  I'm pretty sure I fixed the problems now with the commit
after the commit where I fixed get_bitsize etc.

Using 24bit surfaces with SRCALPHA is not supported at the moment, and
raises an exception.  Which is better than a segfault :)

that's all I got around to doing today... I'll apply the other patches
later (the mmx fixes, and the fromstring() stuff.)

Cheers,