Re: [pygame] [BUG] SRCALPHA - unexpected behaviour.

Glad to here about the MMX. My SSE patch requires SSE support to be explicitly turned off with a NO_SSE flag. But this is at odds with other libraries where MMX/SSE support must be turned on: SDL has MMX_ASMBLIT/SSE_ASMBLIT, smpeg has USE_MMX. These could be hold-overs from earlier days when MMX/SSE support was less common. It is probably now safe to assume MMX is available. I am less sure about SSE, thought the majority of i386 computers in use today likely support it.

René Dudfield wrote:
that's all I got around to doing today... I'll apply the other patches
later (the mmx fixes, and the fromstring() stuff.)

Cheers,