[pygame] Updated Patch to add Premultiplied Alpha

This is a replacement for the patch I emailed earlier to add an
RGBA_PREMULT & ARGB_PREMULT type to image.tostring (a very nice thing
for getting images into OpenGL)

It has an optimization for images with a decent amount of 0 alpha
pixels, and it also updates the image.doc file to describe the new
options

Also attached is the same unittest addition patch I sent before, for convenience