Re: [pygame] Mugen and Pygame

It definitely would make sense, but I do not know about any projects
started. There is at least one interesting fightning game that I've
always dreamt to make a remake of despite the fact that the game is a
crude remake itself. This piece of art is called Mortal Zhombat or
OpenMortal.

http://openmortal.sourceforge.net/

Existing project is very nice, but I find GPL license too restrictive
in some aspects.

--
--anatoly t.