Re: [pygame] AI Module (was: Perlin Noise Function)

Do you have a screenshot of your project?

My project is a SNES/Mega Drive RPG with simple but addictive/fast
gameplay. The inspiration is Chrono Trigger. A lot of people like
realistic RPGs (for example in a quasi-mediaeval setting) but I like
freaked out, spaced out, psychedelic stuff. Of course the story is
very important in a game of this type (the story of CT is outstanding)
but if its no fun to play the game, no one will care about the story
anyway. So I try to be very persistent with the gameplay itself.

My question was about movement. You can go in 8 directions and the
other party members follow you. But it looks very static and
unnatural, I want them to follow the main char, yes, but in a more
relaxed way to make them appear more alive.