Re: [pygame] AI Module (was: Perlin Noise Function)

I'm not experienced as a programmer so I don't think I can help you
really but I happen to have an RPG project so for what it's worth I
think it's a great idea with an "RPG module" handling routine things
that are in almost all RPGs. I'd be happy to test whatever you come up
with.

editor: http://img70.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dumpij9.png
battle: http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=743of9.gif

One question: how do you emulate natural movement? In this case, you
control one character directly and have two more in your party?