Re: [pygame] Python 3.0 to be backwards incompatible ?

Unfortunately python2.6 also breaks windows compatibility (win9x, win
me, win nt, and win2000 unless they have all the latest service
packs).

So if you want to write portable games, stick to python2.5.

Python 3.0 is the main reason Nicholas has been working these last
months on improving pygames tests... so that it will be easier to port
to py3k(and other python implementations like tinypy).